Tuesday, July 15, 2008

EFY BYU-Hawaii style-July 7-12, 2008

Jesse and Jenna with the director couple, Shumways at EFY.
Jesse went with ALL the LDS youth from our island as a YOUTH CONF.
and Jenna was a counselor.  They both are thinking it was one of their BEST
experiences in life thus far...
This is Jesse's whole "camp" group.  They were in groups of about 12 girls/12 boys.
Jesse's counselor was Isaac Stennett and his "buddy" was Aaron.  Could it have been
any better?  NO, he says!  
They had one boy group and two girl groups in their whole
company...  Sounds like a pioneer wagon troop to me... 
just this time, Jenna reported that the girls were LOVIN' Jesse and he was "girl crazy"!?  
Jesse just said "huh?" when I asked him about it...  
He said the girls were VERY nice.  He says the classes and lectures were AWESOME!
Andy Stennett flew over and taught for two of the days.
Jenna and Jesse "EFY-ing"...  They stayed at the BYU Hawaii campus.
Jesse and Aaron completing their service project of making beanies...?
Jenna with her group of girls.  She was their dawn to midnight leader!  GO, Jenna...
She said she was exhausted when she got home!  Flew back standby on full planes and
had to be at work 2pm that afternoon.  Good choice of service, Jenna!!

3 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Yay Jenna! I'm so impressed! If I hadn't gotten married I would have loved to go to EFY! I always had so much fun. I'm so glad they both had a good time and I don't doubt all the girls loved Jesse! Did Jenna meet any cute guy counselors? :)

Pa Pa Jim said...

Those Sherrill boy always get the attention & Jenna is looking like she should be modeling high fashion clothing. I'm glad you kids had a good time. Plan on coming to Phoenix for mine & Jenna's birthday.
Call me & tell me the details!!!!

Love you kids!!!

Jacki said...

So fun! Jenn and Jes look great! That will always be a fun memory for them. I am too far away from you guys!!!