NO, they didn't bring SHAVED ICE OR Boysenberry syrup w/ 'em...
They brought Chloe, she's all dressed up to go out to dinner and a movie w/ grpa-grma.
So cute and smart and is 10 yrs. old now!
We "resorted" at the Marriott today, SO NICE! Hot over here!
Registered Jesse for college at KCC too,
Jenna returned from Maui visiting the Moss's family reunion.
These are the kids I babysit over here.
Another picture of the bday boy... and some Stennett's at the beach party this Mon. night.
Jesse is off to the side? Potluck at the beach, fun! It did rain on us at 8pm, party over!
3 comments:
I'm ready for a nice trip to Hawaii. Hopefully this fall sometime!!!
Wow Chole looks like a local! Becky and Ray are looking good too. You are so great for babysitting all those kids, but I didn't see Natalia in the picture. Chole could pass for Natalia though.
Where are pictures of my kids?????
Post a Comment