Is EVERYONE on vacation? I check the blog DAILY and it seems that everyone is TOO BUSY"doing summer" to up date frequently?!?!
Even IF it has to be a REPEATER picture of just daily life, ANYTHING is good!
It's like ONLY getting bills in the mail, or not getting ANY phone calls all day or not having
anything to go pick up at Walmart... You know, like, NO purpose to life...
when my list of "blog-checks" don't update!!!
This is Jenna YESTERDAY reading at the beach...
And ME sitting at the beach watching the HUGE waves wash up and get people's towels wet
and sandy. The waves did get Jenna's toes after this picture and she had to move way up on the sand.
OK, Michael and I are heading off to the beach AGAIN this morning after eating cereal and I will LOOK for updates tonight! Happy Summer. Jenna is already gone surfing this morning and Jesse is at Scout Camp for the week.

3 comments:
Why don't your picture get bigger? I put the picts of my kids in my iPhoto gallery. You seem bored J'net. I'm sure you'll do some cleaning later on today & that will make you feel successful!!! Keep those picts of Jenna & Jesse coming. Thanks!! 113* today & tomorrow.
Hey! I finally updated! Good for you for keeping the blogfires burning.
We are on vacation! I will post stuff as soon as I get home. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment