Jesse LEARNED to make his OWN toast today!!
He moved up in the kitchen from peeling his OWN orange to the toast dept.!
This COULD represent that "my nest" will some day have NO baby chicks needing feeding by the Mama bird!!!
N-N-O-O-O! I don't mind "cooking" meals for any of my kids, I just want to know Jesse will someday be a missionary and FEED himself!!!
This day of "Mother" celebration is ALMOST better than Christmas in this manner...?
Less hype and MORE attention to the MOM!
I got a beach chair, sun hat, beach towel, beach bag with slippers on it, swim
trunks AND the coolest board shorts from JENNA!
(I think she thinks she will borrow those!?!?!)
I DO admit to shopping for myself...
BUT I did take Jesse along to "help" him pick out the "correct" items!!
AND Michael DID go to Costco with me for the beach chair!!!
I think any successful Mother's Day is worth $100 in presents!!!
Small amount of annual payment for a 24/7/52 job! LOVE being a mom!!!
I sang and they listened and had good concert manners and NO complaints!
It was my Mother's Day wish!
Kauai Chorale is the group I sing with and is was a good concert about songs of LOVE!
Church was good this morning too!
The primary children sang and then the men/boys all sang Love at Home
and handed out long stem roses to moms and potential moms... Very sweet!
And thank you to my wonderful, talented and lovely children for helping me be a HAPPY mom AND gramma!
I love you guys and never cease to be entertained by you ALL!
Thanks for making mine and Dad Michael's lives VERY fun and enjoyable!!!
LOVE, your MOM!
3 comments:
HA! I am my mother's daughter! I ALWAYS buy my own gifts and write them off as holiday presents.
Glad you had a great Mother's Day and I can't wait to see you!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW EVER! Thanks for the card and gift! I'm glad you guys had a great mother's day. I love how Jenna gave you shorts that she wants to wear. Such a great daughter! Love you guys!
Happy mother of my children day.
Post a Comment