Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life at the Beach on Sat.

Our USUAL position on the beach on Sat. afternoons.
Friends who work with Michael at the job site join us most Sats. We get lunch, sun and good visiting.
Jerry under HIS tree at the beach...
Life IS good!
Jenna and Kristine catching rays of sun.
Jerry swimming in the OPEN ocean, wave!!!

3 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I think it's my turn to just lay on the beach and get some sun!

Jacki said...

Always comical when Uncle Jerry is there!

Anonymous said...

Jacki, Please EXPLAIN your comment: "always comical when Uncle Jerry is there!" I resemble that remark.
P.S. the SPF 60 gave me a chemical burn so I backed down to SPF 30. Hey, come visit us in Provo; I found a new little hill for us to climb. It's called Squaw Peak. We can stop and take photos so you can rest. Hurry!
U.Jerry