
Well, we did LOTS of things for the 10 days they visited!
Here's Jerry showing one of the MAIN activities! Eating, getting ready to eat and planning eating! Shaved ice!!

TWO options of being in the sun!
Utah "white" Jerry and
weekday tanner "brown" Jenna! Yeah, that's a subway sandwich in her hand, LUNCH!!

The gang eating ONE shaved ice. There was ice cream in that shaved ice too! Yummy!

A bon voyage trip tradition... hula pie from Dukes with the gang!
Thanks Uncle Jerry for the treat!
Come back soon, we LOVED eating with you on this vacation!

FIRST bite and the fork broke!! Didn't really slow down that Utah ICE CREAM eatin' fellow much! I just traded forks with him and I used a spoon and got even the last scoop of hula pie!!!
2 comments:
I WANT THAT SHAVED ICE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Jerry says: Wow! Great pix of a fantastic vacation. Thanks for hosting us. That MacaNut ice cream with tropical syrup flavors was delicious. We're having our own version of "v-o-g"; it's called "d-o-g": the wind blows all day and the Dust is so heavy you can't see 100 yards away...
Post a Comment