I will do a tour of our place for JESSE to see the new location of our life.
Starting w/ the closet for storage? Got the rotation of the pictures turned
around somehow, will I ever get this figured out?!?!
Second bath
Laundry off the kitchen,
Stairway to the parking lot and one car garage, pool, tennis court and jacuzzi.
Back porch looking out to trees, so Michael calls this place a "tree house."
We can have a barbeque out on the deck here and that's good!
THANX again!! Got the mirrors going and the dishes from Hawaii.
Our double mirrors in our room, with Jenna's quilting in its place,
Pictures on our wall AND Kennedy's calendar!
Our bed and Hawaii ocean pictures.
The other bathroom...
Our little kitchen but there IS a dishwasher this time!
the back porch.
The Australia and Kauai pictures and Michael's sailboat he almost bought...
Our living room w/ fireplace and shelf we just put up tonight!! YEAH,
the LLardro made it and didn't break!!! Sliding door goes out to porch.
Other side of our living room and the futon that we have for company,
COME visit!! End of tour...
3 comments:
looks good. looks really tempting too. and oh the vitamix seems so temping as well. but i dont know if i want to kick you guys out of your den... thanx for post.
Looking forward to visiting J&M by-the-bay!
My, does that futon ever look comfortable:)
"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."
Casey Stengel from Provo
Yay for HGTV! I'm so glad you guys are all settled in for a while! We will for sure be coming to visit!
Post a Comment