
While I was in SLC visiting Grpa/Grma we got to celebrated their 25th
wedding anniversary!! YEAH to marriage!

Julie/Brent, Betty/Reid and I accompanied the celebrating couple to Mandrin
for some yummy chinese food! AND we finished the evening w/ Marie Calendar's
pie...

Memorial Day Dad and I drove down to Jerry's family's celebration.
WE wore our seat belts ALL day, HUGE crackdown about seat belts there!!

We drove past the house "us" kids lived in during 1976-77 while Dad
finished his doctorate and I started BYU... "Big Wheel" memories?!

Jerry wanted to go on a 3 hr. hike, I vetoed it so we posed by the rushing
river instead! SNOW water!!

YUMMY coconut cake strawberry shortcake!!! They don't sell that cake
in Calif. yet, so HOOK me up Jerry, when you come out!!

The family shot...CHEEZ!

Mark doing what he does BEST-- entertaining!


The WHOLE party gang...

The guys...

The gals...

Funny Steven and Cute Madison...

Jerry and the party spread...

Thanks guys, we had a GREAT day!!! Aloha and come to Calif. soon!!
2 comments:
Thanks for taking care of Gpa and visiting us in Happy Valley!
I can only hope you got enough to eat while you were here. Would hate to have you gone home hungry to NoCal...
jt
I have never seen that Provo house you stayed in during the summers. It is big! Glad you were able to spend time with G'Pa and the gang!
Post a Comment