Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time for THANKS-giving...

Halloween went into the bucket and out came the Thanksgiving...  
Jenna says she likes the decorations 'cuz they move the holidays forward.  
Thanks Jenna, I like 'em TOO!
The NEW way our "furniture layout" is like this...  Eating off the round table,
computer and workspace looking out the window, 
watching the guys at work on the roof and painting...
AND the NEW couch!!!  
Long enough for Jesse to "nap" on!  
This is our "sitting room" now for 'um watching DVD's?  
NO cable, so NO hgtv in this apt.
It's a NICE couch!!  Both ends have a recliner in it.  Likin' that part!!
THE NEW COUCH!!!   
Thanks Grpa Jack for the help in buying it!!!  
We are loving the new addition!
Turkey's for Thanksgiving and a pumpkin full of candy from Halloween...
Took this, driving to Safeway the other day,
in case anyone wants an OCEAN view.
The corner beach on the way to Safeway, COME visit anyone?
The new CRV that I am driving now, NOT the Neon...  
Jenna is driving that now,  when she's not in Switzerland.
See, I have LOTS to be thankful for this season,
 just looking forward to Michael coming back NEXT Thursday 
to be on the island again!!!  
For a LONG weekend of going to the beach!?!?!  Missin'  you!!

3 comments:

Brittiny said...

Wow I love the couch, it looks super comfy. Plus the new car, someone has had a good week. It looks like everyone is doing good, love ya!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Im so glad you give us so many details. It makes me feel like I'm really there! :) Love the new couch! Looks so comfy. I will be posting Kennedy's fashion show first thing in the morning. She was a bit tired tonight so no time to make her into my barbie doll and dress her up.

Amber said...

Cute decorating!