Jenna, Jax and Jordyn during Jenna's trip to Atlanta, southern style on Jax's front porch gazebo area in rocking chairs
to the bottom of this list and read UP! She's having SO much fun she said, expensive tho!!
Thanks Jenna for the update!!! Love you!!
I have NO idea what this is... Maybe it is a heated lamp post and Jenna's COLD?
Jenna in front of a Swiss barn...
Some scenery and Jenna in a coat!
Jenna said she ate cheese fondue and IT was the best!
Camey's room, cute comforter, and I BET Swiss chocolate HOT! YUM!!
Camey greeted her at the airport, which Jenna said was THE cleanest
I have NO idea what this is... Maybe it is a heated lamp post and Jenna's COLD?
Jenna in front of a Swiss barn...
Some scenery and Jenna in a coat!
Jenna said she ate cheese fondue and IT was the best!
Camey's room, cute comforter, and I BET Swiss chocolate HOT! YUM!!
Camey greeted her at the airport, which Jenna said was THE cleanest airport she's EVER been in... Looks like jacket weather over there...
Jenna in business class on the plane? 8 Hr. flight and the chair made into
Jenna in business class on the plane? 8 Hr. flight and the chair made intoa bed she said. She had her own DVD to watch too.

3 comments:
what a fun trip!!So cool!
Looks like she is having so much fun. I'm cold just looking at the pictures though!
I hate that first picture of me. I look exhausted! Maybe I am exhausted but I am just fooling myself... Anyway, I love that Jenna is in Switzerland now! What a traveler!!!
Post a Comment