Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WHAT? The holiday season has started!!...

Out come the Halloween decorations to welcome in the fall/winter holiday season!
Jenna pointed out that she likes how they all seem to flow into each other for about
the next six months of celebrating!  GOOD point Jenna, another reason for ongoing parties!!!
We do BOTH here, harvest is the scarecrow and halloween is that witch and the pumpkins are the blending element!  Politically/holiday correct?!
OK, the middle part of the previous picture is the Vita Mix on the other side of
the counter...  NOT meant for the holiday picture, but I had told Jax that I would blog
a picture of this.  IT is now my BEST friend in the kitchen...  Michael is my REAL best
friend in life, but this Vita Mix is top of the kitchen list.  ANYONE with babies should have
this to make baby food...  And it costs $365 and a 7 yr. warranty...  SO, that is a Jamba Juice
everyday for a year for $1 each!!!  Makes soups, ice cream, smoothies, salsa, peanut butter,
GETTIN' the picture?  Good item for any kitchen, buy it at Costco when they have it rotating
through!  GREAT for a Christmas list...!
Jenna got her hair colored and cut bangs...  She's not sold on 'em, but they are a cute change.
MOM/JENNA, make up, bangs in Jenna's room, Jesse taking the picture w/ the flash in the 
mirrow.  SMILE!!
NO bangs, Silly Jesse, and the throat view from an "arm" photo, "cheese!"
It's a rainy day and Jenna just got back from surfing, she's off work for 4 days
and Jesse has an English paper due and needs to work on it, so he's fresh back
from school and NOT excited about working on it...
I know, EAT first!!  How many grapes can YOU put in your mouth before chewing?
26 in Jesse's mouth.  He just has to be careful to not swallow 'cuz he can swallow
his vitamins w/o water and they just go down!?!?  So this was TOO many grapes....
Jenna w/o bangs, she pulls 'em back most of the time still.  Jesse practicing his "cool" look.
Don't even know what Jenna is eating here, more throat for me!!!
Love you Dad Michael and we miss you!!  Here's the blog you requested to see what's news in
our lives here on the island...  4 weeks gone is a LONG time!   LOVE, YOUR Aloha Ohana

6 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I think we are gonna move to Hawaii ASAP! I need a tan like you guys have!!! I love Jenna's bangs! They look so cute!

Amber said...

LOVE Jenna's hair!!! We saw Dad Micheal yesterday we will try to take good care of him if only we had more time! =)

RayBeck said...

Hi, Jenna, you look great!! Hope to see Michael soon. This last weekend we went to Reno, new post on our blog.
Oh no, I better come back over, my tan is fadingLOL.
love you, Becky

Pa Pa Jim said...

Jenna your bangs look great. I really like the new look. You look like one of those British chicks. Keep it for a while.
I'm still waiting for a good picture of Jesse. He looks bored. Maybe it's time for a change of pace Jesse. Jake, Me, Camille, Kennedy, & the new baby would love to have you here in Phoenix. Think about it.
Love you both!! DAD.

Jacki said...

Ok now I know what a VitaMix is. It is on my Santa List. (Not quite the same when you play Santa now.)

I love Jenna's bangs!

Brittiny said...

You guys look so great and it looks like your having a blast. Looking at those pictures makes me feel like I am sitting right there with you. Love you all so much and miss you... When's aunt Jeanette coming back, we miss her.