Clouds and rain a good part of the week,
this is Sat. noon at Sheraton beach.
and I had a violin concert at 3pm. The water was cooler, but we went in!
There were SOME people on the beach down to the side, and some surfers.
with at church. These are the BOY scouts here, Jess' didn't have his shirt yet, borrowed
Jordan's for the picture. The lady on the right is Jesse's seminary teacher, Auntie Francis.
She raised $1,000 for this fund raiser, HERSELF, amazing!!! Aaron was there, but didn't
But Jesse had to be at work at 5pm,
SO we met them at Subway and ate dinner before Jesse went onto the clock.
GOOD dinner, everyone agreed!!
Jenna and I had Relief Society Enrichment that night too.
Learned how to cook BEANS from our food storage... good class!
3 comments:
Looks like the perfect time of year there when it's not crowded! I really need a vaction asap! Maybe Jake will watch Kennedy and I come out by myself! haha
Looks like fun, it always looks like fun, I agree with Camille, her and I both need to come over and leave all the kids with their dear dads.
You know with a hottie like Jenna in the house, your elders CHEER when they see on their dinner calendar that dinner's at your house!
Post a Comment