cloudy, so no pictures... Then we moved the furniture and mopped the floor.
This is a bit of a circular rotation of our small living space... Needed a change?!
Jesse fresh in from college, he locked his keys in the car... BUT he IS a BOY SCOUT
and worked w/ his computer cord and got 'em out and drove home, YEAH Jesse!!
SO--- WHAT are you going to be for Halloween?
Mother/Daughter lunch out for Sharon's bday. A Thai place that was
DELICIOUS, I've never had Thai, I kinda thought all Asian was the same,
SILLY me! NOPE, there's Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, AND Thai!!!
The BEST coconut soup I've EVER tasted. Sharon wants to REALLY promote
this place 'cuz she and Andy were on their mission in Thailand and they have
had to fly to Honolulu to get good Thai food where Erik works...
Hair cut and color, THANKS Jenna! Needed a change!!!
The back view... FINALLY all one length!
Jenna ran and worked out, snuba-ed at Poipu this morning and layed out
at the Sheraton beach w/ me and the Del Sol girls. Now she's going to a bday party
2 comments:
I miss Mother/Daughter days! Those are the best! Your hair looks soooooooo good!!! Cant wait to see it in person. Come visit soon!
Jesse & Jenna you are both looking good. Hope to see you in a little bit.
Love you both!!!
Post a Comment