Isaac was visiting Erik for a couple of days so the kids met us at the mall and
walked around while we walked into EVERY store!
Good shopper/lookers. We ate at Arby's 'cuz everyone was a starving student.
Jenna was sad, 'cuz she wanted to go to the Thai eatery that Erik works at... (TOO expensive)
We DID shop for school clothes for Jesse! Old Navy is great for that!!
The Thurs. before that Monday at the mall, we ALL got a day at the beach together!
Only happened ONCE this summer! Jenna is doing her synchronized swim stand,
Jesse is under the water---holding her up!
It was Kailey Hale's 17th bday that day so it was a party!
Kates and Kailey were playing "name that Disney tune" w/ Jenna at the beach.
GROUP SHOT! then is was LUNCH! This is WORK, people!! NOT so easy swimming
in those BIG waves!!! Just ask Sharon... Aloha
3 comments:
Jenna looked like she was flying
HA! Oh it is tough being the younger of the two. I know how Jesse feels getting the short end of the stick. "Ok Jesse, it will be fun! You go stand under water for like 2 minutes and I will stand on you! No, you won't need oxygen, it will be fun."
Just like "Ok Jacki, you stand on the spokes of my bike and I will ride down those stairs. No you won't fall and I won't 'accidentally' ride over you."
And yet the younger ones rarely learn.
I'm impressed with Jenna's skills! She is amazing. Glad you got a much needed trip to Old Navy. You better have gotten something for yourself!
Post a Comment