Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THE life of JESSE-for College Speech...

Jesse's first assignment for Speech was to present his life in 
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE.
This was his presentation...  Past is the above cartoon!  TRUE!!!
He felt this was pretty good for how it is feeling right now as the screws of responsibility 
are tightening and he does NOT have ALL week to "hang out"---  
He still does, but just in pockets of time and NOT all week, that's progress.  
Jesse is pinning for summer.
This is FUTURE...  
Jesse is undeclared as a major and I told him to say he is going to be an
engineer OR a rocket scientist...  
That makes him SOUND smarter...  BUT this cartoon was TOO funny!  
OK, Jesse can grow up and work with BROOKS in computer programing?!!?
PLEASE save him a spot on the payroll.
Cousin Sammy, Elder Sherrill is a good role model, 
doing the IMPORTANT work of the Lord, 
This too is Jesse's goal!
But for right NOW, 
Jesse needs to learn to come up for air, 
and not get piled too high when a wave is coming!  
You go Jenna!  Come up, Jesse!  LOVE life!

3 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Oh my gosh how funny were those cartoons? I was laughing so hard at the first one! Good job Jesse! I'm sure you are going to be amazing at college and become a rocket scientist!

RayBeck said...

How funny, I needed a good laugh today. miss you, hope to talk soon, love Becky

Jacki said...

That pretty much sums it up. I like it!