Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mele Kalikimaka DAY activities...

Bye-bye Jesse, leaving for Atlanta for 21 days of Christmas
Feasting at the Marriott at the buffet for "our" Christmas dinner.
50% off for Marriott employees and guests until Dec. 22 and YUMMY!
Christmas day, back up at the Princeville Hotel for the day at the beach. Marianne and Peter with us for the holiday!!
This jeep AND surf board were on Michael's wish list for Christmas. SO we just took a picture of it and called it good... he whined a little when it drove off with the REAL owner, dream on!!! Nice package!
Beach scene as the weather blew over, towels were warm enough and then the sun came out again. Very fun watching the surfing kids and the waves up at Hanalei Bay. Came home for our warm steak dinner instead of eating it "cool" at the beach. Mele Kalikimaka!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

As I slaved over (and paid for) our standing rib roast yesterday...I appreciated all the yummy Christmas dinners I just showed up for at your house! Merry Christmas!