Monday, July 6, 2009

Hangin' in RSVL playin' "Gammy Net!"

It was SO hot there during the week...  109 on the car dial!
SWIMMING was the order of the day!!  Grace and Anne gettin' wet.
Bella ready for cooling off.
Brooklyn swimming...
with goggles...
and jumping in!
Beighley LOVIN' the water!  
At LADYBUG park, Blake twistin'...
'n turnin'...
'n spinnin'...
KUZIN' KAMP!  The little water bugs!
And playin' dress-up for hours...
SO MUCH girlie stuff to play with!
The BIG cousins...
The LITTLE cousins...
The cute boys...
Awake from nap time...
NAPTIME!!
Swingin' in the park, "hats ON!"
DORA time!!
Other park time...
Shopping at Walmart...
Otter pop time!  THANKS BRIT AND BEN for lettin' us hang!!

3 comments:

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

Looks like they had a great time! Never a dull moment! Thanks so much, we love you! -Rebecca and girls

Jacki said...

I am exhausted just looking at the pictures. You are one busy Gammy!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

I agree with Jacki!!! I think I'm going to send Kennedy up there to play, it looks like you guys need 1 more! :) haha