An absolutely beautiful day at Carmel Beach and we took a walk along the beach.
The water was COLD on my feet!!
Michael at our condo watching the sun sink into the ocean and the colors
were amazing! It was COLD, but beautiful.
Jake and Camille, we stopped by YOUR home to say "HI!" but you weren't
home?? It still looked like no one was living there, put an offer on it!!
Jumping back in time and over to Kauai, Jesse looking at the luggage
he loaded for us to fly to the mainland... A BIG move in progress!!
Thank goodness for Jenna's flight bene's... We couldn't do this event w/o
her help!!! We Fed Ex-ed 2 boxes earlier that day! It's amazing how much
stuff we have at 50 lbs. at a time!!! ?
A busy day at the wharf, I am delivering the CRV to ship to Oakland.
Jesse is behind me to help w/ the delivery. The cruise ship was there and
5 comments:
Very nice! You match the ocean love it. Casey and I were in monterey 2 weeks ago, it was gorgeous, love it there.
It's beautiful on both sides. Different, but beautiful!
SO jealous! Wish we could be in Monterey! I'm glad you guys stopped by our house. We will one day live there! We are so excited to come see you in less than 2 weeks!
Help me, Rhonda! That's my kind of beach: LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS. Can't wait to hit Stinson's Beach with you...you'll need a coat. Here's to cold beaches, blankets, and bare feet!
Yep, I'm just NOW SEEING these pics... A bit behind I guess! I'M SO JELOUS THAT YOU WENT TO OUR HOUSE!!!! Did you get out to PEBBLE BEACH & eat our Lobster Bisque or CheeeeeezBurger?
Love Ya!
Jake
Post a Comment