Thursday, December 4, 2008

'Tis the season...

My favorite quote is Jesus is the reason for this season...
Gotta give Santa a bit of celebratin' too~
So we are festive decoratin', lights & tree...  Glad Jax is doing the BIG decorating 
project for HER house!!  Ours is a little project, took 1/2 hr. to get it done!
Then to the BEACH!!
Likin' palm trees at Christmas~ Merry Christmas season and Happy December!

4 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

We haven't even started decorating for Christmas yet! Maybe tomorrow night we can go buy a tree! It starting to get a little cooler now at night so it feels a little more like winter. I saw some palm tree/christmas decor the other day and thought of you guys! Love the Santa!

Brittiny said...

That is some great decorating, I am so glad to see Christmas, island style! I also love the Santa!

Cameyk said...

Oh I miss the small decorations on the island!!! We have only two angel bears here...and some lights up on the tree outside! Where are you guys going for christmas? Miss you much!
-Camey

Jacki said...

You have been always been really good at decorating for all the holidays!