
Sat. we performed ukulele at the mall by Santa.

A Hawaiian Christmas village scene, lovin' it!!

Fun bright lights, the violin students are playing here in two Sats.

Hawaiian snowlady.

Tree light festival and parade, some winter clothes on some people...

About a 60 minute parade last night down main-Rice St. and Kauai Chorale sang for it
before the lights were turned on and the parade started. It was nice!!
5 comments:
I love the winter clothes you guys wear over there! Must be nice!
LOOKS LIKE FUN TO ME!!!!!
I'm sure you're performance was awesome also; you're Christmas performances are one of my fondest memories growing up, especially when you were #1 violin in that show @ G'Pa's ward building...
Hope you're having fun in the warmth, it's coooooool over here, for the desert that is...
(JAKE)
You have got to be KIDDING?! How can you celebrate Christmas while you are sweating?!?! You need to be shivering in <30 degrees cold and have snow on the ground. I'll send some over tomorrow night after our storm hits. I do like the red Aloha shirts. 40 days and counting until our Paradise arrival...
Ho-Ho-Ho from Pro-Vo
Hows taking the picture? Do you have a focus?
We sure have some wonderful Christmas memories. Performing, singing, driving to see light, decorating the tree w/ornament from Christmas past, shopping all night at Toys R Us, writing our annual Christmas letter, pictures at Owen Mills, Christmas eve at family, & a big Christmas meal for family & friends.
We sure had the GOOD life!!!!!
Christmas nothing... I see people in mini skirts!
Post a Comment