This was our "pre" hike conversation while driving to the Kapaa mountain
for some mom/daughter time... Jenna had asked what Michael was doing this evening
and I said he was over at John's, our mechanic, working on JOHN'S RACE CAR...
WHAT? We had agreed that we were buying a COUCH first!!!
Not a race car?!?!? So I decided to sleuth this out for myself.
Yep, LOOK at those greasy hands and that smile, Chess-ire Cat IF I ever saw one!
Michael's explanation... It only cost $400 and I've ALWAYS wanted to race and
I'm racing on July 4/5, SO we are getting it tuned up! ...anyways, I just bought the
racing helmet! Yeah, I HAD found that sitting in the hall closet and didn't EVEN put the
whole thing together... Guess I was still on Atlanta time and a little fogged!
SO, pictures WILL follow and NOW we have big plans for July 4th!?
And I am married to a "grease" monkey/racer dude?!?!
Well, a VERY happy "grease" monkey... Is there such a thing as a 60ish mid life fling?
OK, hopefully he can sell his teal truck soon and maybe Jenna can drive the race car on the
OFF Race days!!?
Michael said something about having to change out the RACE tires... Oh, MAN!!
4 comments:
Dad Micheal sure looks happy!!
He is soooo sneaky! I can't believe he did that! Wow! Hope he is happy huh? Now you need to go get your couch and don't let the tires come first! It's your turn! hahaha
The real funny thing here is Camille just told me the story; what she doesn't know is I've just bought a race car also!!!!! HA HA!!!!! j/k...
Nice Job Michael, I'm very impressed; that could be an awesome fixer upper, '83 EL Camino? Gussing here...
(JAKE)
Good! I am glad that Michael splurged on himself a little!!! What a fun hobby. He will have to teach Brooks some mechanic skills!
Post a Comment