Outside the building, we are upstairs on the end. View from our bedroom window of the mountians and the banana trees, roosters hide in there!!! 5am wake up! Michael in the kitchen. Our happy fish named SUSHI!
Aloha from the Provo Waits, Wow! Lush, green, colorful, rustic looking. I can smell the humidity and warm temps! We received 6 inches of snow today as a reminder from Mother Nature as to whom is in charge! I remember this complex as we used the trailhead right behind it for the Scout hike. The one I got lost on... Looking forward to 4/9!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! Congrats! It looks amazing!!! Can't wait to come out and see it!
Aloha from the Provo Waits,
Wow! Lush, green, colorful, rustic looking. I can smell the humidity and warm temps! We received 6 inches of snow today as a reminder from Mother Nature as to whom is in charge! I remember this complex as we used the trailhead right behind it for the Scout hike. The one I got lost on... Looking forward to 4/9!
Post a Comment