Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The year of the CRUISE!!

Leaving on a cruise ship... I can hear the melody starting up now!!
We are on a count down for leaving next Monday out of Honolulu into LA Sat.
We decided that since this was a big decade year for both Michael and me,
we were going cruising!
GREAT idea...
We are booked somewhere up on the ninth deck with a sliding door and balcony. This ship has been on the Hawaiian circuit and is being moved to the Carribean so we get to go across the Pacific Ocean on it... which is a dream of Michael's (I just wouldn't go with him on a sailboat!!)
All the "Hawaii" looking stuff will be removed and they will
paint it for the Carribean while it is in LA.
Notice our beautiful island "winter" skies...
Taken last Sat. and STILL looking like this today!!
About 79 degrees tho. Yes, we do wear sweatshirts here now!!
Still in slippers tho, NO socks and shoes, yuck!
Are they sad we are leaving? NO! I don't think so...
The purple futon is the "non" bed in question. Jenna and Jesse have negotiated an every other night exchange. Jesse is working on his GED and Jenna is taking her test tomorrow 7:15am...
Well... Jesse is PLAYING his 360 in this picture and Jenna just hopped off the computer from watching "Lost."
The word of THIS year is "PRODUCTIVE!"
This is still possible on the "in between clouds" moments.
We LOVE to watch the whales, Jenna and Jesse were just trying to catch some rays. JUST warm enough to be at the beach still.
Jesse likes to see what his expressions look like in every picture... Enjoy them, 'cuz he'll out grow this phase soon, I hope!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all enjoy the cruise!
It was good seeing Dad Micheal.
*Amber

Jessica said...

I'm thinking people who LIVE in Hawaii do not need cruises. But, maybe I'm just being jealous! =)

my email is jessicaromney@hotmail.com

and someday we'll come and visit. Maybe our 15th anniversary, which is only a short 4.5 years away!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

FINALLY! I love the update! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend when you dock in LA after your wonderful pacific cruise. I bet you guys are having so much fun with Jenna back in the house. I'm jealous. I don't know if Jake told you but we are moving in with you guys too! Save the purple futon for us! :) Maybe someday! Keep up the rough lifestyle. I know it's difficult going on cruises, playing 360, watching lost, and laying out on the beach! Love you guys!

Jacki said...

How did Jenna fin dangle every other night. Jesse needs to hold strong and tell her to enjoy the purple "non" bed.