Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Big "5-0"

Two birthday girls side by side in eating dessert!
Notice sunset backdrop, early dinner time and the two guys were there to help us with these pieces of pie, yummy!!
Happy Jan. 2 for me and Jan. 15 for Marianne!
Puka dog lunch on the real b'day!
Thanks Grpa Jack/Grma Pat!
Anyone want a bite?
Made it to the beach and NO rain!
Great beach day, lots of people, hot sun...
Happy b'day to me!! ISLAND STYLE...
See any whales in the background, in the water, I mean!!!
OK,
NO, I am not the MONK SEAL!
IT was down the beach with the yellow tape around it... sleeping!
Warm sand, the sun was starting to go down and the clouds came in and it was b'day nap time!
zzzzzzz/and beach shut eye!
Birthday dinner at Hukilau,
Wally salad, yummy bread and meatloaf for Michael.
Two desserts later, both gifted to the b'day girl, Grpa Jack would be proud!!,
and we were rolling out of there! What a very GREAT day to turn 50!
ONLY regret, no kids on the island to party with... NEXT year!!!
Thanks again for the phone calls/texts, cards, blog videos and ecards!
Been a great run! 1958-2008 and many more! Here's to a happy future!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!

(I'll just here and fantasize about looking like you when I'm 50, okay?)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!